Want your money to grow? Take a look at our personal investment products and contact us today about investing in your future.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
A Certificate of Deposit is a great way to save money and earn a higher rate of interest. Simply select the length of time you would like to invest your money and watch your money grow.
Interest accrued to the account will result in higher returns. Individuals may select to have interest credited to another account or have a check mailed to them on a regular basis. CDs may be opened by an individual or business within our banking area.
- Fixed rates for added guarantee.
- Higher rates than regular savings that increase by selecting a longer term.
- Interest compounded and credited semi-annually.
- Terms ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
- No setup or maintenance fees.
- Early withdrawal subject to penalty.
- FDIC insured up to $250,000.
- $500 minimum deposit to open a 3 month CD or $1,000 minimum deposit to open a 6 month CD or longer term.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Get what you want out of your retirement by planning early. Grundy Bank is here to help with our tax-advantaged retirement plans. Choose from our traditional and Roth plans — each with different tax advantages.
There are no monthly maintenance or setup fees, just interest above standard savings to get you that much closer to your goals. Whether your dream retirement involves a golf course, a lounge chair, or quality time with rambunctious grandkids, you've worked hard for it. Make that hard work pay off with a Grundy Bank IRA.
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates.
- Traditional and Roth IRA options.
- No setup fees.
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees.
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+.
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs.
- $500 minimum deposit to open.